The Corona Virus continues to be of concern in the United States, and we continue to evaluate what we are doing to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. Currently, we are not voluntarily cancelling trips or avoiding any areas. We will continue to monitor, and act based on what the Centers for Disease Control has to say on the matter. In the meantime, we are taking the following steps to help combat the spread of the virus:
- Motor coaches are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly after each trip. In addition, our cleaning staff will spend additional time in high traffic areas, such as:
- Handrails in the entryway
- Bathroom handles
- Seat handles
- Inside luggage compartment handles
- Steering wheel and dash area
- Any other frequent touch points inside the coach
- We are disinfecting each bus with Absolute TR Citrus. It includes the following benefits:
- Hospital-Grade Disinfectant & Deodorant
- Convenient Aerosol Application
- Bactericidal & Fungicidal
- Virucidal-kills Staph, TB, Herpes, HIV & Athletes Foot Fungus
- Fine mist with a pleasant fragrance
- EPA Registered Phenolic-Base
- Disinfects any Hard, Non-Porous Surface
- The main preventative measure advised by the CDC is hand washing. They advise to wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the motor coaches for our passengers, and we are encouraging our drivers to offer hand sanitizer to passengers as they board the coach.
At Wynne Transportation, the safety of our customer and employees are our top priority. For more information regarding the virus, please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website at https://www.ede.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html.
What people are saying
We worked with Wynne for an event that required shuttle service from two locations to one location for about 800 people. The buses were on time both for pickup and arrival, the drivers were courteous and the staff handled logistics to ensure that everything ran smoothly for this very big day. Thank you so much to everyone involved. We'll definitely use Wynne again.
In my experiences with Wynne, I have enjoyed 1st class service from a knowledgeable and gracious staff. They have demonstrated great skills and expertise from individual transfers to large international groups.
We selected Wynne as our sole supplier of ground transportation because: We had over 250 ground transportation providers with no uniform pricing and insurance coverage … Additionally, we needed a company that could solve not only local but also international transportation requirements
Wynne has been providing shuttle services for our members and guests to church gatherings. They are always prompt and courteous and we have a great partnership.
Wynne Transportation sets the standard when it comes to quality service and commitment to the client. In addition, it was important to us to know the Wynne family is a strong supporter of our men and women in military uniform. They showed this by providing a high-end transportation experience to hundreds of Texas soldiers that would normally not be able to attend the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl due to the cost of travel from various military bases to our game. Thank you Wynne!
We only trust Wynne Motor Coaches to handle the transportation requirements for our annual 4th of July Fireworks Show for the City of Houston, Texas. Our fireworks show is the largest inland fireworks display in the US. Annually it attracts thousands of watchers. One year, Wynne helped us transport 15,000+ attendees in less than 30 minutes after the close of the show.
Texas Instruments – DLP HDTV sponsors the #96 car, during the NASCAR season. The car operates under the Hall of Fame Racing team, and is driven by Ken Schrader. Wynne Motor Coaches handles all of our transportation requirements for us. They arrange the police escorts, shopping tours, airport arrivals, and departures and race day transportation, in over NASCAR race and 30 cities annually.
I have a great deal of trust in our partnership with Wynne, and I know that their commitment to excellence will keep our Employees safe and satisfied.